Full-time annual employees may now view their 2019 personalized retirement benefit estimates in PLUS. The estimates include projected retirement information for three dates, including Sept. 30, 2019.
How to access your Retirement Estimates online
Employees can click here to log into PLUS with their network ID and password. From the PLUS homepage, view your Retirement Estimates from the “Benefits” menu. Please note that some employees will not have retirement benefit estimates to view:
- Employees who were first hired on or after July 1, 2014
- Employees who are in the Original Benefit Structure and were rehired on or after April 1, 2014
- Employees who are part-time or in “leave without pay” status
- Employees in the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) or Federal
- Employees Retirement System (FERS)
For employees, including those in CSRS and FERS, who do not have estimates to view, please contact the TVA Retirement System (TVARS) to request a retirement benefit estimate. Additionally, you may also request a retirement benefit estimate by going to the TVARS SharePoint site.
For more information, contact TVARS at 800-824-3870, 865-632-2672 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org