""
 
 

After July 1, 2014 401(k) only

Your Retirement Benefits at a Glance

Employees who are first hired on or after July 1, 2014 (or who are rehired and were not previously vested in the System or elected a pension benefit cashout) receive a retirement benefit in the 401(k) plan only

401(k) Savings and Deferral Plan

TVA provides an automatic nonelective contribution equal to 4.5% of your eligible compensation. In addition, TVA will contribute 75 cents to your account for each dollar you contribute to the plan. The maximum matching contribution from TVA is 4.5%. You must contribute at least 6% to be eligible to receive the full employer match. Therefore, if you contribute at least 6% of your pay, you will receive 9% total contribution from TVA for a total savings rate of 15%. You are immediately vested in any contributions you make and any earnings on your contributions. Additionally, you are vested in matching and any employer automatic contributions from TVA and any earnings after 3 years of TVA service.Read more at Fidelity

 

 

 

HomeForms and DocumentsBoardContact UsPrivacy PolicyDisclaimer